These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Nurture by Nature’s website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your use of the site. By visiting https://nurturebynaturecbd.ie/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Please note that by accessing and using this website you are subject to the terms and conditions applicable for that website and we suggest that you consult such terms and conditions.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on https://nurturebynaturecbd.ie/ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you must not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nurture by Nature’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Please immediately inform us by email or post of any of the following problems you may have with your delivery. Please inform us within 24 hours of delivery. We cannot accept any liability unless we are notified within the 24 hours of delivery.
- Damage on Delivery. Always examine the packaging at the point of delivery before signing for any package. If the package appears to be damaged in anyway Insist on writing a note on the carriers delivery consignment note. It is then your responsibility to inform us of any damage to products within 24 hours of delivery.
- Shortages. It is your responsibility to inform us of any shortages within 24 hours of delivery.
- In-correctly supplied goods. Please notify us immediately if any incorrectly supplied goods have been sent to you.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nurture by Nature; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Nurture by Nature. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Nurture by Nature’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.